|—||Fyodor Dostoyevsky (via onlinecounsellingcollege)|
“If we are not our brother’s keeper, at least let us not be his executioner.”
― Marlon Brando
I’ve seen these online several times, decided you guys would like them too.
1. Scenes begin in the middle, not the beginning.
2. A character should be “doing” something 100 percent of the time.
3. A character enters a scene for a reason, and he exits for a reason.
4. Thinking tends to lead to…
how to act good:
- do the face like the one u tryna be
- move the bod
- make the voice do dooo dooo
- embrace all
- be like the jennifer lawrence
- win oscar
- thank academy
- if u don’t win u won already [in my heart]